Guess Who?

Jewel guessed that my Summer Project is

"Morning Glory" from the "Stillwater" book, by Alice Starmore.

You can see a recently completed Morning Glory, knit by Peggy, on my "Gallery" page of the SEK web site -- www.sheeweknits.com/gallery.htm

NOPE! WRONG! SORRY Jewel!

I'm not going to post an update photo until I've got a good bit of this sweater on the needles, or until someone guesses which design I'm knitting up.

Be the first one to guess and I'll send you a little sheepy something!

(Of course, some people are ineligible to guess -- even if they don't know what I'm knitting -- because they are closely "affiliated" with my knitting LOL! - Lorraine -- this means you! Sorry!)

Happy Guessing!

Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale