Knitters Need the Right Tools! March Knit Blog Update!



March was a whirl of focussed knitting on my latest project, Bondi by Martin Storey from the Ocean Blue Collection in Rowan Denim Revive!

It's a big project...
it's two row stripes....
it has pockets...
and a hood...
and I'm almost done!

Whilst knitting my Bondi, it became obvious that I was using the wrong needle tips!

This led me to have a look at my needle collection....primarily Addi with a little Signature and KnitPro thrown in!

I ended up ordering new Addi Straights....and when they arrived....the hubby asked why I needed so many different needles! (silly man right)

Every Knitter needs a variety of tools...right?

Join me while I discuss the merits of the different needles in my collection.

It's a short update....sorry, but I've been too busy knitting!




Links for this episode:

Design: Bondi by Martin Storey (You can buy this as an individual download or as part of the digital collection, OR in hard copy!)

Design Collection: Ocean Blue by Rowan (Available in Hard Copy and as a digital download from the Rowan Web Site!)

Yarn: Rowan Denim Revive (8 soft shades to choose from)

I got my yarn from: The Needle Emporium, Ancaster

Addi Straights: Camilla Valley Farm (Addi Straights are hard to find...so if your LYS doesn't have them....try Camilla Valley Farm!)

Straight Needle Case: JessabelleB on Etsy


That's it for March!



Happy Knitting!

Anne x
(with Lackie here at my feet, and Daisy sound asleep upstairs on the couch!)


Lackie: Hi there! It's Spring and I'm so excited...I keep going in and out, in and out. Lucky for me, I have an automatic door opener!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale