February Update - Summer Project on the Needles!


February was brutal here at Life LDC! The weather was horrendous....so L&D and I snuggled up on the couch and got going on a summer project!

A bit of swatching happened along the way.

Here's my February update....




(I'm working on an intro graphic...I'm almost there :)

Videos mentioned in my update....

Link to the Fall/Winter 2019/20 Chanel Fashion Show - https://youtu.be/dmL2lTC4oto Woven in Time - A History of Wool in Yorkshire - https://youtu.be/gefa6emNxKA


Spring MUST be just around the corner - right?

Happy Knitting!

Anne x

with Daisy at her feet....Lackie is MIA :)






Comments

  1. Whichever dog is burrowing in the snow ... Too cute!
    The brioche hat is too big, it will likely drive you nuts falling down over your face, so I vote you rip it out. Great stripey hoodie - I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another lovely video. I generally enjoy your chats whilst I eat my breakfast! I don't think the brioche hat looks right.... a bit too big. I vote for undoing it and starting again. Happy knitting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Rachel....it is never going to work :)

      Delete
  3. poor little snow dog - so cute! I don't care for the Brioche hat either. There is a better use of your time. Love your You Tube - hope you keep it up. I love your Revive hoodie sleeve! Here's hoping spring is coming - April just around the corner - cheers !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale