June update video blog!

Grab a cup of tea or a cool drink, join me out on the deck in the shade while I share my June knit chat update!



1:00 FINISHED OBJECTS! - None! So I watch other podcasts to live vicariously!

Recommended "multi-knitter" podcasts...

Knitters League - 4 knitter friends

3 Ply Podcast - 3 knitting friends

Chelsea Purls - filmed at Chelsea Yarns!


3:45 FLOSS TUBE VIDEO BLOGGING!

Socks-for-Mum Floss Tube podcasts!


5:00 I'M WATERCOLOURING AGAIN!

While I'll never be an artist....I've decided to "play" more with my watercolours....focus on the fun of playing with colour, not necessarily on the results.

Thank you to Angela Fehr on YouTube!


6:55 CURRENT PROJECT UPDATES!

Mousa, from Marie Wallin's Shetland! Yarn is Jamieson's Shetland Spindrift

I've added length and finished the shoulder shaping on the back! 

Got some fancy stitch markers out to make knitting the front easier!

Val - vintagegreenstudio on Instagram

Bradfield Scarf, Valley Tweed Collection by Rowan

Love these short rows!


13:50 ROWAN SUBSCRIBER service

Winner of my Magazine 63 subscriber copy - Emily from BC!!!

My Subscriber Gift arrived!

Looking forward to Magazine 64!


17:15 THE ROWAN AMBASSADOR PROGRAM

I was chosen 5 years ago to be a Rowan Ambassador social media brand ambassador.

An explanation of the Rowan Ambassador Program and how my role works.

I'll be reviewing the Rowan Autumn/Winter 2018-19 season releases in short "Life LDC Presents" videos over the coming weeks.


21:30 MARIE WALLIN

Marie Wallin is independent of Rowan. I am a Moderator of the Marie Wallin Ravelry group, so I am a fan of Marie Wallin. As a fan of Marie, I have and will be ordering all of her new publications...and I'll review them here.

I'm hoping that next week I Bloomsbury collection nine, by Marie, arrives (and I'll review it on the Life LDC YouTube Channel!).


24:15 KNIT REFERENCES IN LITERATURE

Elizabeth George and the Inspector Lynley, Barbara Havers series...The Punishment She Deserves!


Thank you for dropping by!

If you Subscribe to my Life LDC YouTube channel, and click on the bell....you'll automatically be notified when I post a new video!

Like, I've just posted my Bloomsbury review - check it out!


Happy Knitting!

Anne x































Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale