Rowan Autumn/Winter 2017/18 Collection Release!

August 15 was the official release date for the new Rowan Yarns Autumn/Winter collection!


I've been a fan of Rowan Yarns FOREVER!

As a Rowan Brand Ambassador, I am provided with samples of new yarns, and copies of brochures for review.

(Opinions are my own :)

Watch out for the bonus content at the end :)

CHECK OUT THE NEW ROWAN WEB SITE AT WWW.KNITROWAN.COM
There are a few bugs and teething issues....totally expected with the redesign and launch of a web site that is this HUGE!!! so be patient and things will get sorted! :)

Happy Knitting!

Anne


(With Lackie and Daisy not talking to her....because we went on vacation and didn't take them!)

Comments

  1. Thank you Anne - I love the new Rowan website too and your video was a lovely look at the new Autumn/Winter season. Happy knitting to you too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale

Mode at Rowan - Collection One - and my 002 design by Martin Storey!