The "Lonely Tree" Shawl









Yarn: Lorna's Laces Haymarket, in the shade "Flushing"

Where'd I get my yarn?  At The Needle Emporium Knit Camp!


I was determined not to buy any more yarn at Knit Camp... I'd arrived with a bit of my own to knit up, but I fell head over heels for this lovely shawlette and bought a skein of Lorna's Laces Haymarket on the spot.  I just couldn't resist the Flushing shade! It is hard to describe and hard to photograph.....

I cast on when I got home from Camp, and cast off on our way to cottage country for the Thanksgiving weekend!  Lucky...as I ended up needing to wear it as it was cold out on the water!

I added this shawl to my outfit for the day - it was cool on the water!

I was already layered in wool with my Mary and
my Easy Folded Poncho!
 

It was a glorious day, and the fall colours were spectacular!


Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Tina! I've enjoyed each one...short rows, plain stockinette and a bit of simple lace.....variety!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale