New Yarns and design booklets from Rowan!


AUTUMN KNITS
14 designs by Marie Wallin
for Women and Men!
using Lima, Cocoon and Lima Colour!  

using Derbyshire Parish names...

Ashbourne, Buxton, Derwent and Youlgrave
Hope, Hartington, Hassop and Hathersage
Wessington, Matlock Tissington and Monyash
Ilam and Wye

(My favourites - at a very quick glance because well, I'm just so excited!!!
wait til you see what's further down!)

Buxton in Cocoon - for it's unique shape.
Youlgrave in Lima - I can see the DH in this
I LOVE!!!! Hartington in Cocoon
then there is Hathersage in Lima Colour
and DH might like Wessington too...
you see...
I LOVE THEM ALL!



ANGORA HAZE
14 designs by Martin Storey
using Rowan's new Angora Haze!

Lusciously romantic knits named after famous women perhaps?

Audrey, Eva, Brigitte (with beads)
Bette, Marylin, Rita and Lucille,
Jane, Judy, Ruby,
Thelma (love this but I'd make it longer for me),
Sophia and Shirley.....
sigh....



LITTLE STAR
21 designs by Marie Wallin for 
3-10 year olds
using Wool Cotton, Wool Cotton 4 ply, Pure Wool DK and Angora Haze!

I'm thinking these are all names of desserts!

Bakewell, Bread & Butter, Brulée
Charlotte, Cheesecake and Christmas
Crumble, Custard and Eton Mess
Figgy Dowdy, Jelly Sorbet and Meringue
Souffle, Plum Duff and Roly Poly
Semolina, Trifle and Treacle

(I can see me upsizing the Trifle Snood with my new crochet skills!)

this is getting a bit long....so.....watch for the next post!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale