Mystery KAL.....Clue 2....SPOILER!!!!

Not totally in love with this....but must admit it is an interesting knit. 

It might just be the yarns I chose - a hand-painted and a solid Opal sock yarn.  I really wanted to use a skein of Tosh.....but didn't have anything worthy of putting with a Tosh as yarn B.  

 I can't be the only one who is shaking their head and wondering where this is going...

There are 2565 projects for this KAL on Ravelry....

There are 4559 people in the Ravelry Forum discussing this project....I'm thinking that a lot of those people just want to see how it is developing....waiting for their opportunity to buy the pattern when it is released when the KAL finishes -  August 10 I think.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale