Things that make me happy....

I love pretty things, hand made special things, things to adore, to pet, to save.....never to use.

This applies to my Prismacolor 120 colour pencil set - only 8 pencils have been sharpened.....it was just too hard to do, so I quit.....they are up there in their pristine box.....

I buy notebooks and journals.....my bright green Herdy notebook, my Prisma Color Covered notebook (recently purchased at Indigo), my Harrods notebook with the Westie on the front, my lovely little leather looking notebook bought in a church gift shop in Tromso in Norway last fall......to detail only a few.....

With my new found interest in watercolour painting.....I've been looking at journal type books to do little watercolour vignettes in, or to record things that I'm particularly grateful for, or what???

This just arrived in the mail today....wrapped in natural tissue paper... 
inside more tissue paper, with string and a small piece of ribbon...
A lovely tag...
Yes, it's watercolour paper...
Eight sections of ten pages each - hand bound....
The little extras?  Well, this package has 3 tiny envelopes
made with pages from a book.....
This is a tiny Origami Crane - seems every house needs one!
This is my new watercolour journal.....bound in leather
with an old key on the front.....it's gorgeous!

I can't decide whether to focus on a theme for this gorgeous book,
or just to fill it with whatever comes to mind......I'll have to ponder.
Even her tiny business card is a work of art.

Vicky Sheehan, Etsy



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale