I am learning.....

That I don't really like to rip things out.  In the past, I think this might have been what caused the stall, or complete dead stop, of a project.

Last night I figured out that I'd made an error in my current project, Boreal by Kate Davies, and I had to rip back all of my lovely stranded work.......it pays to read the pattern people!  I had omitted to do the underarm increases - imagine that - I had just ASSumed that you continue straight up to the underarms.  I should have known better.........

So, now that I KNOW that I don't like ripping things out....(I always knew this, I just didn't want to admit it.....)

well, that's made my mind up about the Rowan California Cotton Fox Fibre - free to a good home - well not FREE, you have to pay the price of postage......

There are 4 untouched 50 gram skeins
the knitted fabric and leftovers weight 422 grams - so that's equivalent to 8 more skeins....sorry but you'll have to rip this out yourself!

So that you know what we are talking about.....postage.......max. $16 just so that you know!

If you'd like to give this vintage Rowan California Cotton Fox Fibre a new home - leave a comment here with your first name, last name initial, and what province/state you live in.....ok?  If more than one new home steps up.....I'll have a draw next Wednesday.

Back to my knitting.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale