2013 - Year in Review - Knitting!

I've been busy this year!

4 sweaters - 2 with long sleeves, 2 sleeveless
one poncho
one crochet wrap
4 cowls
a shoulder cozy
3 scarf/shawly things
wrist warmers
a small little crochet purse
2 scarves for the dogs!

there were 3 things on my to do list this year....including the WIP Earth Stripe Wrap shown here...
but as the yarn for the other two may be repurposed.....I left them off!

If you'd like details on any of these projects,
go to my Ravelry 2013 Project page!



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!

I wish you health, happiness
peace, joy
and contentment
in 2014!


Comments

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale